Sunday, October 26, 2008

one word repeated over and over again

one of the things i love about bf:
he tells me im funny. he says im the funniest person he knows.

the thing is, im not really that funny, no more than the next person. i can be sightly humorous at times- but the things he laughs at, i think he finds them hilarious cos its me...most other people wouldnt like.
but he finds me funny, thats what i like.

i said the word funny many times just then. now its sounding weird to me. say it over and over and see what i mean...funny..funny.funny...
woah




ps. one thing that ANNOYS THE HELL OUT ME about him? bailing on me when we were supposed to do something cos he has to do work....grrrr


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great when they think we're the funniest people on earth - it's good for our egos...