Tuesday, July 15, 2008

im going to change the colour of my layout. i know im the only one who looks at this right now...but maybe in the far away future some other person will look at it. and the posts ive been writing lately, all a bit dark and depressive. that coupled with a black background, is just plain sad.
i guess it only really feel the need to write when i feel upset or uneasy about something. when im happy i dont need to. but maybe i should try to. i dont want to look back at this i think god, how much was fun i?
well one thing that made me happy today (and most days) having genki roll sushi today, i never get sick of it. mmmm their mayonnaise and prawn. i would take it over some 3 course dinner any day. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

something else that makes me happy today...seeing my baby little neice, only 2 months old. tonight. so cute.
something else- getting drunk tonight with my friend s and dance dance dance the night away.
YAY

No comments: