Sunday, July 13, 2008

baddd karma

Do mens hearts break like womens?
I don’t think they do.
The feeling of breaking up..for a girl..is like nothing else. Its emptiness, but it is worse than emptiness, despair almost.
Not having a break up, just thinking about them.
I think cos it is worse for women, they are far less willing to break up with a guy unless they have too- too willing to settle, cos they don’t know what else is out there.

Everything is going wrong today. I have done some bad karma I am thinking. Maybe I should work out what?
I always think bad things happen to other people but not me, everything is supposed to be right for me. You have to realise that it wont always go right for you, and you just have to deal.
But see, you think when you say this (when everything is fine) that something like that will help you and it really wont be that bad.
And then it is bad, and annoying, and you want to crawl into a hole.
And there are so many worse things happening to other people. And your complaining about your own stupid problem.

No comments: