Thursday, November 27, 2008

parents drive me crazyyyy

me and my parents dont usually fight.
i thinkits because they live a fair way away so we get more than enough space from eachother.
but right now, even though they are 5 hours away- driving me UP THE WALL.
usually they are laidback about everything, dont intefere in anything etc.
and because they are so stressed about the drought they are acting irrationally! bf and me even had a fight last night because of them, getting angry at me (and inadvertently him) for something, can u believe that?!
i mean, seriously- my parents would NEVER get angry at someone like that (bf), or involve him in stuff.
its weird and i dont like dealing with it
i dont really like dealing with anything that upsets me really..
haha

1 comment:

Kim said...

no good when parents cause fights with a bf! I know how you feel though, those things happen. a little too often, in my case. hmmmm...

nice to meet your blog, i found you on 20 somethings (of course).

Have a great weekend!